1. Repricing is only for big sellers: This is not true. Repricing software can be used by sellers of all sizes.
2. Repricing is expensive: While some repricing software can be expensive, there are also affordable options available in the market.
3. Repricing is complicated: Repricing software is designed to be easy to use and can be set up in a matter of minutes.
4. Repricing only benefits sellers with the lowest prices: This is not true. Repricing can help sellers win the Buy Box and increase sales, even if their prices are not the lowest.
5. Repricing is not necessary if you have the Buy Box: While having the Buy Box is important, it is not a guarantee of sales. Repricing can help increase your chances of winning the Buy Box and increase your sales.
6. Repricing will always lower your prices: This is not true. Repricing software can be set up to increase your prices in certain situations, such as when your competitors run out of stock.
7. Repricing will always win the Buy Box: While repricing can help increase your chances of winning the Buy Box, it is not a guarantee.
8. Repricing is only for Amazon sellers: Repricing software can also be used by sellers on other marketplaces, such as eBay and Walmart.